- Cook time
- Prep time
- 4 tangerines or clementines
- one Opera® Williams pear
- a small piece of ginger root
- slices of dried pear and tangerine, ice
- Nutritional values
- Blend the pear and tangerines, and crush the ginger in the shaker
- Add the juice and fill up to three-quarters with ice.
- Close and shake vigorously for about thirty seconds.
- Add more ice to the serving glass and pour in the cocktail, filtering through a strainer.
- Garnish with slices of dried pear and tangerine.
The advice of the chef
"For an alcoholic version, add 45 ml of soft gin to the shaker mixture."