250 g flour
2 Opera Kaiser pears
120 g fresh Stracchino (Italian soft cheese)
120 g Gorgonzola
150 g Swiss cheese (Emmental)
Tsp. of milk
- Nutritional values
- For the dough mix flour, salt, water, egg and 2 tablespoons oil and mix until the dough is smooth, elastic and homogeneous. Let stand covered in a cool place with a layer of oil.
- For the filling blend cream cheese, blue cheese and a few drops of milk until creamy, then slice pears and Emmental cheese into thin strips.
- Roll the dough and brush with oil and sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- Put the pears, the Swiss cheese and cream cheese in layers. Seal with dough and brush well with oil.
- Bake 160° C for 40 minutes.