Kaiser pears with Mascarpone cake
- 4 Opera® Kaiser pears
- 250 g Mascarpone cheese
- 250 g flour
- 200 g sugar
- 50 g butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 envelope of baking powder
- 1 lemon
- Powdered sugar
- Nutritional values
- Soften the butter to room temperature.
- Place the mascarpone in a bowl; add two-thirds of softened butter, sugar and whip into a soft and homogeneous cream. Sift together flour and baking powder and set aside. Separate the egg yolks from the whites.
- Add the egg yolks, one at a time to creamy mascarpone mixture, then add flour baking soda mixture in parts, mix well. Grate lemon zest and set aside. Peel, core and slice the pears and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 180° C, then mix eggs, flour, lemon zest, half of the pears slices and 3 egg whites into mascarpone mixture and pour into greased and floured 24-diameter cake pan, then slice and fan a pear and place on mixture as décor.
- Bake for 50 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool. Decorate with powdered sugar.